The benefits of joining eduPERT
- Access to the knowledge of experienced and/or qualified network engineers.
- Access to advice about TCP/IP protocols, network topology, network status and history, adjacent networks (peers and customers) and read access to all network elements.
- Registered PERTs can access private contact details for all other registered and accredited PERTs, and can quickly and easily contact those engineers best placed to help investigate network performance issues.
- Accredited PERTs can request specific technical information from other accredited PERTs and they have greater privileges when running multi-domain network performance tests.
- eduPERT is a simple, unconstrained structure that maximises resources and creativity, with no restrictions on how member PERTs interact with its users, or what tools and procedures must be used